SMI GRUP OTOMOTİV TEKNOLOJLERİLERİ MÜHENDISENDİSLİK VE DANIŞMANLIK LTD.ŞTİ. CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As SMI GRUP OTOMOTİV TEKNOLOJIES MÜHENDİSLİK VE DANIŞMANLIK LTD.ŞTİ. (“SMI”), the security of your personal data is important to us and we take care to protect it. As a Seller
Identity information (such as name, surname, tc id no),
Contact information (such as address number, e-mail address, contact address, registered electronic mail address (REM), telephone number), location information (location information of the location),
Customer transaction information (such as call center records, invoice, promissory note, check information, information in box office receipts, order information, request information),
Transaction security information, (such as marketing information, IP address information, website login and exit information, password and password information)
Marketing information (shopping history information, survey, cookie records, information obtained through campaign work)
Cookie Information (Behavior within the site, location, browser information, operating system information, site visit times, habits, interests, IP address information)
Auditory Recordings (such as auditory recordings)
Your personal data in the form of personal data are processed and stored in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVK Law”). Although your credit card information such as bank information, debit card or credit card number, expiration date and cvv code are processed during sales, we do not store this data. As Data Controller, we fulfill all our responsibilities under the PDP Law as follows.
A) For what purposes is your personal data collected and processed?
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the general principles set out in Article 4 of the KVKK, in accordance with the law and good faith, accurate and, where necessary, up-to-date, for specific, clear and legitimate purposes, in connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured, and for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed.
Your collected personal data will be processed by SMI for the purposes listed below, within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law.
– In order to carry out the commercial activity carried out by SMI, to plan business strategies, to carry out the work projects and transactions carried out by SMI units within this scope, to provide information to third real or legal persons with whom SMI has a business relationship in order to carry out these activities,
– Site and/or mobile application or store visit frequency and times, order placement times, aggregated statistical data such as statistics of visited product pages and ordered products, visitor movements, orders and preferences in order to analyze and understand,
– To create a special account on the SMI website and/or mobile application (e.g. name-surname, e-mail address),
– To process orders through online services, to execute and complete order processes and to provide communication with our customers (e.g. name-surname, address,)
– To send text message notifications to notify delivery status (e.g. cell phone number)
– To send marketing content such as newsletters, campaigns, events, collection promotions, surveys and catalogs (e.g. e-mail address, name, surname and postal address)
– To communicate possible problems with the delivery of purchased goods (e.g. phone number, address)
– To respond to inquiries and inform about new or modified services, to provide information about products, services, campaigns and promotions (e.g. e-mail address, mobile phone number)
– Conducting trend and statistical analyses, research and surveys (e.g. email address, shopping habits, address, browsing behavior) to better understand our customers’ shopping preferences and provide appropriate marketing offers and information
– SMI To ensure the fulfillment of obligations under the Law on Consumer Protection, the Law on the Regulation of Retail Trade and other legal legislation.
– To fulfill the obligations arising from legislation such as the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and the Regulation on Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Messages.
– To strengthen the security of the Site and/or Mobile Application.
B) With whom and for what purposes are your personal data held by SMI shared?
Your collected personal data may be shared with real persons or private legal entities, our business partners, affiliates, suppliers, group companies, subsidiaries, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations for the purposes of implementing the contract established between SMI and you and ensuring the fulfillment of our obligations under the contractual relationship, providing better service to our customers and meeting SMI’s commitments to its customers.