GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
SMI GRUP OTOMOTİV TEKNOLOJLERİLERİ MÜHENDISENDİSLİK VE DANIŞMANLIK LTD.ŞTİ. CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As SMI GRUP OTOMOTİV TEKNOLOJIES MÜHENDİSLİK VE DANIŞMANLIK LTD.ŞTİ. (“SMI”), the security of your personal data is important to us and we take care to protect it. As a Seller
Identity information (such as name, surname, tc id no),
Contact information (such as address number, e-mail address, contact address, registered electronic mail address (REM), telephone number), location information (location information of the location),
Customer transaction information (such as call center records, invoice, promissory note, check information, information in box office receipts, order information, request information),
Transaction security information, (such as marketing information, IP address information, website login and exit information, password and password information)
Marketing information (shopping history information, survey, cookie records, information obtained through campaign work)
Cookie Information (Behavior within the site, location, browser information, operating system information, site visit times, habits, interests, IP address information)
Auditory Recordings (such as auditory recordings)
Your personal data in the form of personal data are processed and stored in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVK Law”). Although your credit card information such as bank information, debit card or credit card number, expiration date and cvv code are processed during sales, we do not store this data. As Data Controller, we fulfill all our responsibilities under the PDP Law as follows.
A) For what purposes is your personal data collected and processed?
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the general principles set out in Article 4 of the KVKK, in accordance with the law and good faith, accurate and, where necessary, up-to-date, for specific, clear and legitimate purposes, in connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured, and for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed.
Your collected personal data will be processed by SMI for the purposes listed below, within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law.
– In order to carry out the commercial activity carried out by SMI, to plan business strategies, to carry out the work projects and transactions carried out by SMI units within this scope, to provide information to third real or legal persons with whom SMI has a business relationship in order to carry out these activities,
– Site and/or mobile application or store visit frequency and times, order placement times, aggregated statistical data such as statistics of visited product pages and ordered products, visitor movements, orders and preferences in order to analyze and understand,
– To create a special account on the SMI website and/or mobile application (e.g. name-surname, e-mail address),
– To process orders through online services, to execute and complete order processes and to provide communication with our customers (e.g. name-surname, address,)
– To send text message notifications to notify delivery status (e.g. cell phone number)
– To send marketing content such as newsletters, campaigns, events, collection promotions, surveys and catalogs (e.g. e-mail address, name, surname and postal address)
– To communicate possible problems with the delivery of purchased goods (e.g. phone number, address)
– To respond to inquiries and inform about new or modified services, to provide information about products, services, campaigns and promotions (e.g. e-mail address, mobile phone number)
– Conducting trend and statistical analyses, research and surveys (e.g. email address, shopping habits, address, browsing behavior) to better understand our customers’ shopping preferences and provide appropriate marketing offers and information
– SMI To ensure the fulfillment of obligations under the Law on Consumer Protection, the Law on the Regulation of Retail Trade and other legal legislation.
– To fulfill the obligations arising from legislation such as the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and the Regulation on Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Messages.
– To strengthen the security of the Site and/or Mobile Application.
B) With whom and for what purposes are your personal data held by SMI shared?
C) What is the Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data?
Your personal data collected may vary depending on the service, product or commercial activity provided by SMI or the content of the contract established between you and us; It can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically by automatic or non-automatic methods, sales stores, offices, branches, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications, membership and sales forms and similar means. Your personal data may be processed by creating and updating as long as legal obligations must be fulfilled, the contractual relationship established between SMI and you continues and we do not receive your request otherwise.
Your personal data is collected by SMI for one or more of the following legal reasons: [_It is clearly stipulated in the laws, it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract, it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation, it is made public by the person concerned, data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right, data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, explicit consent of the data subject]. Your personal data collected for these legal reason(s) may also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles (A) and (B) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
D) Security of Your Personal Data
In order to protect your personal data, SMI takes appropriate measures consistent with the relevant privacy and data security laws and regulations and implements technical and organizational measures to prevent risks such as destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to your data, depending on the state of technology, implementation costs and the content of the data to be protected.
Personal data subject to this Clarification Text are kept within SMI only for the access of limited persons. This personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized as shown in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
E) What are the Rights of Personal Data Subjects under the PDP Law?
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to SMI as stated in this Clarification Text, your request will be returned free of charge within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, SMI will charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
In this context, as the personal data owner
– Learn whether personal data is being processed,
– Request information if their personal data has been processed,
– To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
– To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
– To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
– Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
– To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
– In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
In order to exercise your rights mentioned above, you can bring the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations regarding your right you request to use / Aksaray Erenler Organized Industrial Zone 4.Sokak No: 4″ in person or send it through a notary public or send a signed copy of the form to the e-mail address KVKK_info@smigrup.com.
SMI may update and amend the provisions of this Clarification Text at any time by publishing it in other places. Updates and amendments made by SMI shall be effective as of the date of publication.